There are only 8 of these experiences available per year.
- Eat fabulous food from the food forest and learn cooking, storing and fermenting techniques that work in any climate. All food served is organic, most of it from the yard.
- Learn hands on, 1 on 1 with Cynthia methods that will give you the skills and knowledge to make your own paradise.
- Access our extensive reference library
- Learn basic plant medicine and what natives might be in your area
- Learn the basics of beekeeping
- Learn the basics of aquaponics
- Learn the basics of backyard chickens
- Learn about things like tool banks, community kitchens, gleaning operations and other community based initiatives that you can use to weave together your own resilient community.
- Get 1 to 1 resiliency counseling that teaches you thought patterns that increase your ability to move through life challenges and techniques that help you to keep your mind and body strong and clear.
- 20 minutes from Fort Lauderdale Beach
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”6″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_thumbnails” override_thumbnail_settings=”0″ thumbnail_width=”240″ thumbnail_height=”160″ thumbnail_crop=”1″ images_per_page=”20″ number_of_columns=”0″ ajax_pagination=”0″ show_all_in_lightbox=”0″ use_imagebrowser_effect=”1″ show_slideshow_link=”0″ slideshow_link_text=”[Show slideshow]” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]
$1200 per person. 2 people willing to share the same room (California King bed), $2000.
Includes meals, lodging, resiliency course and course material. Transportation to and from airport included. Other transportation not included.
To apply, please tell us in 300 words or less what you are looking to learn from your visit, and what you will do with that knowledge. We’ll follow up your application with a phone call.